1. Complete your new online Safe Haven curriculum (below).
2. Fill out the Diocese of Charleston Background Screening Forms (below).
3. Read the Diocese of Charleston's Sexual Abuse Policy
4. Sign the Acknowledgement of the Receipt of the Diocese of Charleston's Sexual Abuse Policy.
5. Sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
6. Print a copy of the Safe Haven Certificate and completed forms and return to the Church Office.
All volunteers must complete the Safe Haven training. Go to: https://charleston.cmgconnect.org/ to complete your new online safe environment curriculum. Once you have completed the training online be sure to print and return to the Church Office a copy of the completion certificate.
Diocese of Charleston Background Screening Form
Please fill out the forms and return to the Church Office.
Diocese of Charleston Sexual Abuse Policy and Forms
Please read the Diocese of Charleston Sexual Abuse Policy, sign both forms and return to the school office.
Acknowledgement of Receipt
Code of Conduct