Vigil Mass: 4:30 pm
Mondays - No Mass
Tuesdays - No Mass
Wednesdays - 9:00 a.m.
Thursdays - 9:00 a.m.
Fridays - 9:00 a.m.
Christmas Mass Schedule:
Christmas Vigil, Dec. 24th at 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and Midnight Mass
Christmas Mass, Dec. 25th at 10:00 a.m.
Bishop Guglielmone's Letter
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
888 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Our office is located behind the Church on Benson Street.
Parish Office Staff
Pastor: Very Rev. C Thomas Miles, MCL, JCL
Parish Secretary: Joan H. LaTorre
Administrative Assistant: Jordan H. Payne
Director of Liturgical Music and Organist: Justin Wham
Director of Religious Education: Angel M. Prince
Wedding Coordinator: Nicole DeNeane
Parish Prayer Request Hotline
If you would like to have your prayer intentions prayed for by our
Prayer Team please call: (843) 900-7742
Sacramental Sponsorship Letters:
Active, Registered Parishioner for at least six months.
Saturday 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Or by appointment
Registered parishioners should contact the parish office.
First Holy Communion, Reconciliation & Confirmation:
Child must be registered in a Catholic School or Religious Education Instruction.
Must be a registered, active parishioner and must schedule at least six months in advance.
Visitation to the Sick:
Call the Parish Office if a parishioner is in the hospital or homebound.
Readings for the Week of December 13, 2015
- Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is 12:2-6 / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18
- Monday: Nm 24:2-7, 15-17a / Ps 25:4-9 / Mt 21:23-27
- Tuesday: Zep 3:1-2, 9-13 / Ps 34:2-3, 6-7, 17-19, 23 / Mt 21:28-32
- Wednesday: Is 45:6b-8, 18, 21b-25 / Ps 85:9-14 / Lk 7:18b-23
- Thursday: Gn 49:2, 8-10 / Ps 72:1-4, 7-8, 17 / Mt 1:1-17
- Friday: Jer 23:5-8 / Ps 72:1-2, 12-13, 18-19 / Mt 1:18-25
- Saturday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-6, 16-17 / Lk 1:5-25
- Next Sunday: Mi 5:1-4a / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19 / Heb 10:5-10 / Lk 1:39-45